Cancellation and Refund Policy
In the event your plans change, you may cancel your reservation and refunds will depend on the following:
Single Cart Rental
- • 5 or more days before event. Full refund will be made minus a $10 administrative fee.
- • 2-4 days before event – We will attempt to re-rent the golf cart. If successful, we will issue a refund by check within 14 days of the re- rental date, less any difference in rental rate. Minus a $10 administrative fee
- • 24 hours before event – No refund will be made.
Multiple Cart Rental (2 or more)
- • 10 or more days before event – Full refund will be made minus a $25 administrative fee.
- • 4-9 days before event – We will attempt to re-rent the golf carts. If successful, we will issue a refund by check within 14 days of the re- rental date(s), less any difference in rental rate(s). Minus a $40 administrative fee
- • 3 days before event or sooner – No Refund will be made.
Please note: There will be an administrative fee(noted above) for any cancellation after the date your rental payment has been processed. No refunds are given for emergencies, inclement weather or cancelled events.
Rental Cart Rules
1. Lessee must be minimum of 18 years old
2. Drivers of Rental Carts must have a valid driver’s license, and license must be with driver while operating vehicle.
3. Rental Carts will not be permitted to be operated after Sunset
4. Carts can only be operated in the event area and cannot be taken out of for any reason.
5. Rental Carts must be operated properly and driven only on roadways and proper paths. No off road or other restricted areas.
6. Rental Carts must remain in rental area at all times.
7. Rental Carts must be returned at the designated time. Late returned carts will be charged $20.00 for every hour late. Any late charges will be deducted from the security deposit.
8. No “horseplay” racing, or other misuse of the Rental Carts will be allowed.
9. Rental Carts can carry a maximum of 4 people on the cart at any time.
10. Lost keys $10.00
11. Anyone found abusing the rules and regulation of a Rental Cart will forfeit all rental privileges. There will be no refunds made if the cart has to be returned for any reasons of misuse.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Lessee acknowledges receipt of the equipment identified above (the “equipment”) which was examined by Lessee and found to be in first class condition upon receipt (except as noted below). Lessee acknowledges that the equipment is leased by Lessor to Lessee for the use and purpose for which it was manufactured (subject, however to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth herein).
2. Lessee shall return the equipment to the place of initial rental no later than the date and time specified above (LESSEE SHALL CONTACT LESSOR IF AN EXTENTION OF TIME IS DESIRED) or upon Lessor’s demand therefore. The equipment shall be returned in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
3. Lessee shall pay to Lessor, upon demand, rental for the equipment at the rates provided above until the equipment is returned to the Lessor. Daily rates will apply unless other arrangements are made with the Lessor in advance. Daily rates will apply if the equipment is kept after the scheduled return date. All days, including weekends and holidays, are chargeable.
4. Lessee shall reimburse Lessor, upon demand, for loss and any damage to the equipment while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by Lessor in collecting any amounts owing by Lessee hereunder or in otherwise enforcing Lessor’s rights hereunder.
5. Lessee shall indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from and against any and all liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use of operation of the equipment by Lessee or anyone using or operating the same with Lessee’s express or implied consent.
6. Lessee shall abide by all the rules and regulations of Lessor governing the use of the equipment. ONLY HOLDERS OF A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE MAY OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT.